Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Once again at the Prince William Fair!

It is almost time for us to have our booth at the fair again. Steve has designed the signs and backdrops and Illana has plenty of anti-war bumperstickers from the Church of the Brethern. The fair starts Friday, August 8 and runs through Saturday, August 16. To find out more about the fair go here.

I haven't kept up this blog much since September of last year, but I hope to do a better job soon. It seems that interest in everything but the election has faded in the liberal community. I support Obama but I realize that it will be very difficult for him to reverse the disasters imposed by the Bush Administration. We need to be aware that to initiate a movement in peace, we have to start on the local level. Dave said this in the meeting last night at Panera, that we need to remind people about what is going on in the world and to do that, we need to reach out in our community, which is Prince William County. I will write again soon, but let me leave you with a link to a blog I found today, The Ramblings of a Sane Man. I hope you enjoy it.

Nancy

No comments: